Sunday, July 19, 2009

living situation??

my mom came in a just told me that there not going to be able to afford the house note this month and that im going to have to find somewhere else to live. i haven't paid rent most of the month, because i have been paying kirby's dad back for buying my plane ticket for california. i bring home around $270 each week and $60 each week goes to paying rent, and my parents look for that each week, because our house note is very high, due to the fact that the city of olive branch put a extra 1,500 dollars on our house note and everyone living on my street because there is a ditch in the back and it is in a "flood zone". my parents have be keeping to themselves lately and it's been really wierd. they keep hinting about them 2 moving back to our old house in byhalia. my mom thought that me moving back last summer was only going to be temporary but a year later im still here, my brother moved backed 2 months after i did, and now he doesn't have a job, and no money and he hasn't paid rent in a very long time. he was suppose to be out of the house at the end of june but he is still here doing nothing. i go to work everyday and i pay rent every week and when i have other bills and i can't pay it, my parents understand and expect it the next week. i don't know when this is all going to go down, i gotta figure something out soon.

2 comments: